This is a limited edition, high quality art print of one of the six pieces from 'The Observatory' series by Anxo Vizcaíno.
• Limited edition of 50 prints.*
• Hand-numbered in pencil on bottom left.
• Hand-signed in pencil on bottom right.
• Fine art Giclée print on 220g Art Smooth paper.
• All prints come unframed.
Paper size: 30x40 cm (approx. 12"x16")
White border: 2,5 cm (approx. 1")
Artwork size: 25x35 cm (approx. 10"x14")
Giclée (French for “to spray”) is a printing process where millions of ink droplets are sprayed onto high-quality paper’s surface creating natural, accurate color transitions. Giclée printing is meant to produce a print at a higher quality and with a longer lifespan than a standard print.
* The artwork may still be reproduced in digital media and other products such as postcards, stickers, phone cases, etc.